Dreampod up to 10-year Limited Warranty
We are dedicated to providing our customers with a sense of security and assurance in their Dreampod mattress owned. With limited up to 10 years warranty.
1) Dreampod Dual firmness Mattress: 5 yrs Warranty
2) Dreampod Orthopaedic rebounded memory mattress:10 yrs Warranty
The warranty begins at the date of purchase and is valid up to 10 years from the date of purchase.
In case of a manufacturing defect covered by the warranty within 1 year of purchase, the mattress will be repaired or replaced with a then-current comparable model and size of the mattress. In case of any manufacturing defect after the first year, either a repair or in case if a repair is not possible, a Prorated Credit Settlement will be applicable. This means for every year you own it, you would receive less and less credit.
THE WARRANTY COVERS:-
1. Visible indentation or sagging of the mattress greater than 1 inch and not resulting from improper use, an improper bed, bed base or foundation.
2. Please note a + or – 15 mm variation in length, width and thickness is in the tolerance limit and can also be subjective to individual measurements taken from the center of the mattress.
3. A manufacturing defect in the cover zipper. This does not include breakage of the zipper from improper or manhandling of the zipper.
4. Any physical defects in the material or workmanship, subject to limitations described in this warranty
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:-
1. Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Limited Warranty. The intended use of your mattress/ mattress protector/Comforter and pillows (hence referred to as products) is for sleeping, resting and lying on; any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the products and will void your Limited Warranty. Exclusions from the Limited Warranty include but are not limited to Normal wear and tear. Any improper use of the products.
2. Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
3. Stains, tears burns and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the customer. Indentions, sagging or body indentions less than one (1) inch deep. 3. Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of the products.
4. Any products purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner. Any Dreampod products purchased from a non- authorized Dreampod distributor.
5. Physical damage to the products caused by the customer.
6. Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
7. Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
8. Naturally occurring aromas from foam, cotton or other materials.
9. A normal increase in softness of the foam pressure-relieving material which does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of the Mattress.
Mattress Protector comes with a 1-year limited warranty which begins at the date of purchase. It covers manufacturing defects only, resulting from defective materials or workmanship in the product you have owned.
List of Manufacturing Defects
1. Any damage to the fabric visible immediately after opening the package.
2. Damage to the TPU Film used for water resistance.
3. Damage to the elastic cord.
Exclusions of Manufacturing Defect
2. Mould, dirt or smell resulting from poor mattress protector care.
3. Wear and tear due to normal usage.
Product Care Instruction
Cleaning – Use a soft, damp and clean cloth using small circular motions to clean. You may use light fabric cleaning products. Please DO NOT machine wash or machine dry the mattress cover.
Placing a new mattress on an old foundation: may not provide sufficient support. It may appear that the mattress is sagging when it is actually the foundation which supports the an entire mattress that is faulty.
Bending the mattress or its corners in any circumstance is not recommended and might damage the Foam.
Always protect the mattress from water and other liquids
Hand or machine wash the cover with warm or cold water on a gentle cycle. Use low heat and tumble dry. Do NOT iron, bleach or dry clean
Terms & Conditions of Warranty
1. Warranty on the mattress will be available only in case of product failure due to a manufacturing defect.
2. Product failure is limited to sagging of the core of the mattress.
3. Warranty will be available only under the proper use of the product.
4. Warranty is not applicable to any claim made other than for the benefit of the original purchaser.
5. If you purchase a mattress and only the cover is defective (and not the mattress), we will only replace the cover and not the whole mattress.
6. Warranty is valid only if the product is purchased from an authorized source.
7. Please retain a copy of your purchase invoice as proof of purchase. You’ll need to submit this to make a claim, without which, YkGroup/ Dreampod reserves the right to reject any claim under this warranty.
8. We require you to supply photographs of the entire sleeping surface of the mattress and any visible faults. Failure to send photographs of the defect may result in a replacement being delayed or the mattress not being replaced.
9. Warranty claims will be inspected and picked up within 10 days of raising a return request.
10. If the claim has been verified, Yk Group/Dreampod will either repair or if a repair is not possible, give a Prorated Credit Settlement. The return shipping charges have to be borne by the customer.
11. Returns will be accepted only if the product fulfills the Return Criteria (Refer to Return Criteria under Return Policy)
12. All genuine claims will be settled within 15 working days of warranty claim receipt.
13. Any repair or replacement will not extend the original period of limited warranty, nor will it constitute the beginning of a new limited warranty period.
14. Prorated Credit Settlements will be made in the form of credit vouchers which can be availed for the purchase of Sleepyhead mattress only through https://mydreampod.com/
15. The final decision on the warranty will be made by YK Group / Dreampod. Company reserves the complete right to refuse any warranty claim if it doesn’t fulfill the Warranty Terms and Conditions.
16. Disputes, if any, will be subject to Mumbai jurisdiction only. How to submit a warranty claim To make a claim regarding a flaw with your mattress, please go to our contact page and email us the following details:
1. A detailed description of the alleged flaw
2. A series of photos explicitly showing the flaw
3. Order number and the relevant details about the buyer
After receiving your claim, one of our customer support executives will examine your photographs and defect description and get in touch with you within 10 working days. If, we in our sole discretion decide that your claim is well-founded and the flaw is legitimate, Yk Group/Dreampod mattress will, at its own discretion repair, replace or give a Prorated Credit Settlement as per the Terms and Conditions to warranty.